Madness Creation Madness Creation

Oh Saviour!

Come not near to me for I am holier than thou!

I have been a saviour to your flash! And for good reason too... THAT WAS AWESOME... I loved the graphics and the animations were very clean... Loved the gore and the way the bodys piled up lol that is what FPS's would be like if the corpses stayed on the ground =P

Maybe find some better soundfx... there are some professsional soundfx sites that let you hear the whole sound before purchasing it... I got a "12 gauge shotgun internal click" soundfx by just recording the sample with goldwave =)

Keep up the good work

-Your saviour Teh SPaZGHoST

"ROY!" and "ROY!" II "ROY!" and "ROY!" II

OMG I <3 THE GMAN

HE IS THE SHIT!!! I saw this one flash where someone cut the sound of the HL2 intro to make him say "wake up and smell the ass" LMFAO if you know what it is please tell me cause i forgot what it was called.

Gaizka responds:

What the cunt?

[CC] Salted Butt [CC] Salted Butt

You worked really hard on this???

Right....

Next time put a little more effort into what you submit

-The SPaZGHoST

CC-Room Mates CC-Room Mates

Although it was a clock flash...

I found this quite amusing. I loved the butt-sex joke lol.

7/10

-The SPaZGHoST

DrClockzor responds:

glad you enjoyed it :)

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

WTF???

LMFAO wow that was some messed up shit.... it was like... wow lol really wierd... however it was done really well lol... good job

Slakt 'n Teaser Slakt 'n Teaser

Excellent

Very high quality. I look forward to seeing the finished product. However there is one error on your part that prevented me from giving you a higher score.

This is the shots that were done with the "bullet time" effect.

When a bullet is fire the shell (which contains the powder) is not fired out of the barrel with the slug. The bullets shown in the teaser were quite large and it didn't look very good (in my opinion) to have slugs with the shells still attached flying through the air.

I'm sorry if my commenting on this might seem a bit picky however it is just something that I felt should be addressed.

Again excellent work on the teaser. Please consider my comments. I look forward to seeing the final version.

-The Spazghost

Get-lost responds:

Heh, alot of people've told me this already. I'll keep it in mind

Thanks :)

Sailormoon hentai Sailormoon hentai

Wow... that sucked

At least you put stop(); in the last frame that got you a 1/10

FF:Ages Episode 3 FF:Ages Episode 3

WTF???

What is a bitch salp??? PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!!!

RuffNTumble responds:

Lol. I know i screwed up there but y is everyone killing me for that one thing.

Miscellaneous Short #2 Miscellaneous Short #2

The magic word is!!!

Homophobiac!!! what do i win?

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Can you say front page...

WOW... Very good work and very funny... great work on the lip syncing.... earth was a littly pixely so you get a 9/10